Comments

Comments:
Alex Tappen
Jacob Cohen
Matt Graeff

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Blog Post 4: Slight Change of Plans

Originally, my plan was to begin my player rating system for Matchweek 25, which I still plan to do, however, a problem that I have encountered is the different formula needed for each different position. I plan to deal with this by rating someone from a different position each matchweek, focusing on anywhere from 1-3 positions per matchweek. Also, as I continue to learn and gain experience, I will still adjust ratings, as I originally planned to.
The positions I will evaluate are the following:
  • Goalkeeper
  • Full-back
  • Center-back
  • Defensive midfielder
  • Attacking midefielder
  • Winger
  • Striker
I feel that doing this will allow for me to adjust my formula better for each different position and lead to more accurate ratings.

No comments:

Post a Comment